Brighter blogs to light the way
A few blogs that I keep coming back to…
- Cultural Offering– Kurt Harden on life, business, music, food and all good things
- Execupundit – Michael Wade on leadership, ethics, management and life
- Je te veux. N’arrete pas. – Images of style and beauty
- Nicholas Bate – An essential daily visit for succinct inspiration and observation
- Steven Pressfield Online – advice and guidance for artists and writers
- Contemporist.com – just beautiful architecture
- Madame Scherzo – just beautiful imagery
- Rough Type – insightful and intelligently objective
- Asymco – don’t you just love data-grounded insight?
- HBR Blog Network – perspectives on business.
- A Suitable Wardrobe – the facts, and some opinion, underpinning style
Update: Apologies all. I have just fixed the link to Steven Pressfield’s blog.Nicholas Bate, Writing